Purple Tartan!

Tuesday 30 September 2014




Top - Missguided - Alternative
Jacket - Missguided
Skirt - Topshop (AW13 - check ebay)
Choker - DEPOP - Ruth Brankin

I am beyond desperate for clothes its getting out of hand haha. I have literally had to beg my partner for some new shoes, for guess what! my new job!!! So excited about it! Will let you guys know on Instagram what it is soon enough :)

Anyway, putting together this little number is all well and cosy! Why can't this heat go away? I am ready for the cold! the cosy knits and skirt knits are incredible! I bought this one last year, its so perfect for my taste, I mean, pastel tartan (and not the tacky kind) what more can you want! I took a 3hour trip to get this skirt as it had sold out in every store nearby. Commitment or what!

I would usually wear the skirt with my lilac topshop crop fluffy knit but the heat was too much for that. So I teamed it with this spaghetti strap top to keep myself cool & this cream boyfriend cardigan which is fabulous! to help keep me more as the day fluctuates between temperature.

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment