Knots & Extreme Rips

Wednesday 2 September 2015



Top - Asos (similar from Missguided)
Jeans - IntheStyle

Mother has dragged me on holiday with her for the next 4 days. Yes, I mean literally dragged. I have so much that needs to be done before school starts and things to enjoy at home with my son as its his 6th birthday today, having a holiday right now is a huge inconvenience as strange as that may seem!

After loosing so much weight, I lost a lot of my favourite jeans. I literally only had two pairs for 8 months, first world problems. Its not actually a crisis to be honest but I felt limited and one out the two pairs of jeans were starting to loose quality. My point is, looking out for new jeans was on the horizon. After spotting a fellow blogger in these extreme ripped jeans I was totally mesmerised but for me, having only £50 a month for hair, beauty and clothes, £30 still seemed a lot when you have to stretch that dollar. I always keep things I want on my phone in the safari app tabs and what'do'know they were reduced to £15 after a week. Still having no money, I pounced at the chance and took it out of general expenditure, such as bills (with intentions of putting back after payday of course haha) and I am happy with these babies. I bought a size 8 which is slightly tight on the bum and not assign hugging tight unfortunately but the waist is just right, so I don't care. Their a £15 bargain and I adore them!

The top is a thorough disappointment! On the website it was a nude pink, the kind I adore! Again I jumped at the chance of this gorgeous top, however, as it arrived I found it was a salmon pink! Bleugh. I like the colour, just not on me... It doesn't look very salmon in the pictures but trust me it is. Apart from the style of the top, its not for me. However Missguided sell the same top (cheaper too) in nude but it looks more of a mink purple? is that right? a mauve I think is right, but its certainly better then salmon, so I'm on it :p

Thanks for reading :)
Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment