Welcome :)

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hello there!
This is my first blog post :) well, I did do one in october 2013 but due to other demands in my life I couldn't keep up with consistency which is one of my goals! So I shall start a new.

My name is Tilly, I am 22 years old. I have a 4 year old son called Aaron who is a right little
monkey! I am currently a student at the University of Derby studying a BA Hons in Commercial Photography, stage 3. Final year!! :D I live independently with my son and my partner is usually around too. My current choice in study topic for my course is fashion blogging. Yes, its not photography, but I can use my skills as a fashion photographer to present images, videos and edit them. 

Anyway! I have been obsessed with clothes since I was became independent when I was 17. The freedom to manipulate my own income gave me chance to explore and express myself through clothes. As time has passed I have become obsessed with fashion. I browse and shop various clothes and trends on a daily basis. I always wanted a place to express myself and the lovely things i come across but I didn't know where to do so. 2013, I found video blogging and began to pursue my desire for that. Now, I wish to blog as along side it expressing my finds, styles, outfits etc . . .

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy expressing my style!

Thanks, Tilly, 
Craving Clothes xox

No comments:

Post a Comment