Summer Look Book: Trend 7: Gingham

Monday 19 May 2014












Gingham Dress - Motel Rocks
Fedora Hat - Topshop (similar here)
Choker - AntiApparel
Belt - Newlook (old)
Shoes - Primark

I have been having trouble finding some gingham that suits me, I think because the pattern looks quite complicated against my face but this dress with a deep V neck works a treat! Its not described as but I think its a smock dress again, at least the bottom half is quite big. I am wearing a size 10 here and really need a size 6 or 8 for a better fit but my belt does the work for me here!

Adding the big fedora hat and detailed belt brought some girly-ness into the outfit for me. I come and go with grunge looks, really dependant on how I want to look each day, but adding some girly features to a grunge look can really lift it up.

I am still obsessed with this beaded 90s moon child necklace from ANTIapparel, they have loads more designs and you guys should totally check them out if you are into chokers!

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow the photography in your post is just stunning, love your style so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! Just started following you - great blog! x

    The Style Rogue

    ReplyDelete