Summer Look Book: Trend 6: Art Attack

Monday 19 May 2014










































Dress - Zara
Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Glasses - Primark (old)

I was quite scared when buying this dress because its quite a noticeable dress and although I'm all for the love of things that stand out, being unique, I wasn't too sure. What I really loved about this dress was bringing the Art Attack trend into the mix of pastel brush strokes! Its so beautiful and its scuba material which seems to work really well with my figure.

The other problem I was worried about was the bodycon fit. I haven't worn something so tight since I was a stick before I had my son, I know I am lucky to be as thin as I am but I like bodycon's to look slick, no bumps, I bloat a lot also which feels really horrible when I wear these kinds of dresses but for my university project I had to give it ago and I just kept falling in love ever time I put it on.

Adding this utter cute pastel blue blazer from DP's just brings out all the colours. I never saw this dress online but I found it in store, can't make no promises its still there but I'd say its worth a look!

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment