Festival-spiration

Friday 18 July 2014






Two piece - Verity Anne
Kimono - Beach Melba
Moon Necklace - Zara Taylor 
Body Chain - Rock N Rose

I recently entered a competition on Instagram with Beach Melba and I couldn't believe it when I was one of the winners, not only that, they sent me this gorgeous kimono as the prize!! Its so gorgeous and silk-like. Such the perfect prize for me because I am terrible with buying jackets, I can never be bothered with them unless they are your bog standard hooded jacket which usually do not blend well with my wardrobe unless I am being really lazy. Thank you so much to Beach Melba!

The two piece is by Verity Anne, they also do it in black! Crochet bralet are the bomb for festival and my secret lovers of the summer. I also love the detailing on the short at the bottom, matches it up with the bralet, however I always struggle with two piece shorts from independent sellers as they usually show off a camel toe. I tried my best to not show it off here and was successful! I think its because my hips are quite high so the material runs out. Contemplating turning it into a skirt but I would have no idea! For now its my favourite festival-inspiartion piece.

Also, I tied the moon necklace at the back because its longer then this but I wanted it to sit higher, only £12 too for the long chain!

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment