TREND: Tropical - Outfit 1:

Monday 14 July 2014







Top - River Island (sold out)
Shorts - Primark
Shoes - Public Desire

So here is my blog form of the video I created for the tropical trend. You can find the video HERE on my Youtube channel.
I adore the tropical trends, the palm prints are what draw me and the pineapples. I think bananas and flamingos are also within the trend print wise so keep an eye out :)
This top is one of my absolute favourites, it was so hard to get a hold off though but worth the purchase, especially at £12!! crazy! A lot of tropical crop top are around so have a browse.

The shorts I am so so with. I am very pleased I have found some cheap (only £10!) white distressed high waisted shorts, however they are sooo loose when worn, I mean at the bottom they roll up very quickly and make them look so tacky, disappointed! but for a cheeky £10 I can't really complain.. They don't show off my bum and although they say hot pants, they come up high waisted on me :)

 The shoes are a perfect touch for my tastes. I usually only like boots because of the secure fit feeling but they are horrible for the summer right? So these are fabulous! the cutout peep toe and heel allows the air to travel through, stylish and comfortable. And I am DYING for the white ones!! The black ones are sold out but the whites are in and they sell them on ebay :)

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment