TREND: Tropical - Outfit 2

Tuesday 15 July 2014






Top - Missguided
Trousers - Topshop (rare & sold out)
Shoes - Public Desire
Choker - Regal Rose

More love for the tropical trend in this rare tropical joni jeans from Topshop. I absolutely love the pattern on these trousers with the pastel pink underlay, however they don't fit like my typical joni jeans, I actually struggle to keep them over my hips and they make that area look quite boxy. Never the less they are gorgeous to look at haha. Its quite warm wearing these trousers of course but styling it with a bralet makes them too cold for cooler weather. The perfect time for them I would say is on a night out, they will certainly make you stand out, in a good way :)

This misguided top is a scuba material and really comfortable. Its a great bralet for a flattering but covering fit. The shoes are the best thing ever! I am in love!! they are so comfy and although they are actually cream, they look white and the silver buckles complete the white tones.
Finally, the choker is a pink stone but if its not worn with pink or white underneath it actually comes up as quite a nude colour especially in reflection to pale skin, I do wish it was a deeper pink.

Tropical is everywhere! And I LOVEEEE

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment