Contrasting Polka Dots

Monday 4 August 2014






Top - Primark
Skirt - Missguided (old)
Choker - Anti Apparel (sold out) Sorry!

I think this outfit is really cute! and a fabulous contrast with the kind of denim blue skirt. I decided to tie this at the top of my hips to split the polka dots up slightly but even if the top hung over the skirt or was tucked in, I think it looks just as cute but this way puts a little shape into the outfit.

I topped this outfit off with two crescent moons, the choker and the pendant which I once again tied at the back to reduce its length and have it placed above the knot. I didn't know what shoes to put with this because, well this outfit deserves some kind of polka dots shoes haha but these swede contrast sole boots work perfectly as they are in contrast themselves, just like the polkadots being black and white.

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment