Monochrome Lace

Wednesday 6 August 2014





Lace choker - Asos
Top - Boohoo (old) Similar here
Culottes - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Topshop

I have been dying to get these or the pink culottes from Dorothy Perkins for months! They had a 24% off for 24 hours so I took the opportunity. I went with cream/white because it just simply goes with everything and I love a monochrome look. I was really surprised that they are an amazing fit! I usually quarrel over my size between 10 and 12 but this is a comfy 10!

The lace choker is my favourite thing at the moment, its so beautiful don't you think? and so comfy too!

The top is from last year unfortunately guys but the link for 'similar here' has something very similar that I have been contemplating on getting for a month now, really should bite the bullet

Hope you are all having a fabulous day

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment