Monochrome fishnets

Thursday 28 August 2014








































Bralet and fishnet jumper - Missguided
Skirt - American Apparel

Well this skirt was certainly an investment! £120!! real leather. I had to do it though, simply because body-con like skirts just don't fit me and this felt and looked like perfection. I haven't even taken the tags off it yet, I just don't have the heart! Bit annoyed as its tearing at the back stitching around the zipper however I have sewing skills so I'm going to give that a whirl.

This jumper is one of my favourites! I love fishnet and mesh things! despite its many holes its actually quite warm! I saved this for summer only to realise its was born for A/W and its the perfect sports luxe minimal piece, win win i'd say, I love it so much!

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment