Pink Prevails

Monday 25 August 2014







Tropical Dress - Missguided
Knit jacket - Missguided (sold out) Similar...
Belt - Asos
Socks - Topshop
Jellies - New Look (sold out)

I have been using the colour pink as a go to outfit kind of thing recently, pretty much anything I pull from my wardrobe has pink in it, funnily enough it is not my favourite colour. I used to despise pink because its such a girly colour and as my personality is tomboy (but my taste of style is really girly) it felt like quite a contradiction against who I am. Eventually I gave into my style and ignored my tomboy personality and pink prevails!

Summer is crawling out the window so when I shopped for this pretty tropical pom pom dress, I knew it would be best to pink up a cute knit jacket like this one on the way! I find it difficult to get a good jacket but yes, I am in love with this pink fantasy knit. The dresses print is available as a kimono and a two piece, how kind!

The dress is fairly baggy in an oversized manner so I teamed it up with this adorable pink asos belt, which was on sale!! at £3.50 bargain! And to keep the pink going I added my pink jellies with cute frilly socks.

Tilly, Craving Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment