Sporting White Leather

Monday 8 September 2014







Top - Missguided
Tailored joggers - Missguided
Slip ons - Topshop

My god I love these trousers!!! They are so comfy and absolutely perfect for rocking the sports luxe trend which I adore too. I styled these tailored joggers with a faux leather white top white I feel fits together so well as a whole outfit as the kind of advanced sports luxe achievement. I mean for example, I could wear a plain white cropped top and any old grey joggers and it just wouldn't look as awesome. Adding faux leather to a sports luxe look instantly takes it out of the tackiness/chavy vibe that can sometime be portrayed. The trousers are elasticised at the waist and on the cuff.

They do however give you frogs legs! I mean my hips and thighs look massive in them, although you can't see that above, perhaps due to the angles. Luckily the faux crop balanced this out with its flared sleeves. Top it off with some casual slip ons for a relaxed vibe.

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment