PVC Pastels

Thursday 11 September 2014







Choker - Regal Rose
Bralet - Missguided
PVC skirt- Missguided (similar here

I completely lost this gorgeous skirt in my wardrobe last winter. I remember only being able to wear a boiling hot white fluffy knit with it as my mind simply couldn't master styling this pvc beauty but now its like my mind has turned into a lego master builder (you need to watch the lego movie to understand that reference haha) picking out loads of things to match up with it. I chose one of my favourite bra lets, the Emmelie bralet from Missguided in the cute pastel pink and made a very colourful pastel outfit :)

My partner hates plc, he says it looks like a bin bag haha. I couldnt care less, I love it and its in quite a light blue shade, reaching into my favourite pastel blue zone. To top it off I added my favourite stone choker to keep the pink strong as the blue is quite powerful and my slightly pink hair also helps to balance this.

Tilly, Craving Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment