Luxe Grey

Friday 19 September 2014





Top - DEPOP (originally Topshop)
Trousers - Missguided
Necklace - DEPOP user: BeckyWecky22
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Topshop

Well guys, after 2 years of dying my hair from black to blonde I have been trying to get pastel pink hair! I first tried around february time but my hair was too dark and the products I used only made it worse. I used directions Cerise and Bleach London's Rose. Cerise is good, there is nothing wrong with the quality of it however it is a deeper tone of pink, even when mixed with conditioner (how I dye my hair) the dilution is not within the lighter shades of pink. Bleach London was terrible! It pulled out so of my blonde dye, I don't know how but it made my hair darker! Its recommend to use as a hue, which I unfortunately didn't know but you will have to have white hair for it to work effectively. This time I used Directions Flamingo Pink around 3-4 times over a period of 2 weeks and this is the result! Not pastel but I am really happy its simply pink!

I bought this jumper off Danielle Kimberely Finney DEPOP, a fashion blogger as well. Its perfect for what I needed! Lacking in tops and basics I need to replace a grey marl top that had become to small for me and this was only £5 plus postage. Fabulousssss
The necklace is also DEPOP and was custom made for myself. Jus send her a message and you can also get this on a different chain if you prefer :) only £8 and I have some for £20!!

I added faux leather Missguided trousers from their Nicole X collection for my favourite kind of sports luxe look.

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment