Lavish Alice Style Off

Thursday 30 October 2014







































1. Turquoise Stone necklace   2. Silver Cuff   3. Powder Blue Dress   4. Iridescent Bralet   5. Bodycon Peplum Midi Skirt   6. Grid Print Crop Top   7. Wide Leg Pink Trousers    8. Duster Coat   9. Black Jumpsuit   10. Bag

I have been watching Lavish Alice since their beginning (so I think) I was firstly obsessed with their contrast dress which was like a shirt and off shoulder dress in one, combat blue off shoulder and white shirt layering kind of dress but it was all one thing.

I recently saw LA post this StyleOff competition on their Instagram. I thought I would leave the opportunity out but then they released their christmas range and the first outfit I saw was the amazing iridescent bralet and wide leg trousers, that certainly got my craving going! So I thought I'd give it a shot :)

First stop was to dress and this gorgeous powder blue dress was first in the row. Being in the range of my favourite colour (pastel blue) obviously it had to go one the list! Styled up with the silver cuff and some turquoise stones to mix up the palette of blue.

My next stop was definitely heading to the iridescent bralet and wide leg pink trousers. However I decided to style them different here which brought out a really girly and flattering outfit as the items will huge the figure and then the peplum flare adds an extra umph! I put the wide leg trousers with this gorgeous grid print crop top, with an cross open back. I think its such a chic staple piece and a simple black long sleeve top would be fab underneath for the cold days.

I adore the colour of these trousers and the 'tailored' look so to speak but I am not sure about the wide leg as for something so long, they would require heels and I am certainly not one for heels. Its hard to resist I have to say!

To top this wish list off and I think this has to be my current fave, although I do love everything else, this monochrome outfit I put together is hitting peak on my craving levels. It so simplistic, effortless but so chic and stylish at the same time. The jumpsuit would be great for that day and night versatility and the coat certainly takes it into the casual day time look.

The competition ends on the 31/10/14 so if you want to entering I'd get a move on!

Tilly,
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment