Grid layers

Tuesday 4 November 2014







Grid top - Topshop
Fluffy Crop Knit - Topshop (last year)
Wet Look Leggings - Topshop
Hat - Topshop (summer)
Shoes - La Moda

This is the best top ever! haha. I never do well when it comes to square prints in contrast to my face, no idea why. This print is slightly faded, its not as strong in its black as it could be and plus in the edges of each square there is a faded edge that blends into the next, overall making a fairly subtle square pattern.

This piece I find is very versatile. At least for my wardrobe, I don't know about yours. I recommend ALWAYS getting a shirt from Topshop's tall section, or any tall section really, because, although this top already has a dip hem, having it in tall means the hem definitely cover my bum and a bit more of my front in comparison to the regular size. Thanks to this I can have it covering my bum for leggings such as these wet look ones which I bought a year ago but I hear you can get some from Topshop now and also from Primark! I am going to be posting this shirt again with various others ways you can style it! And I will also have a video on it next week :)

I can't decided between having the fluffy crop knit on or off, so I provided both for you guys. I think I prefer it on just because its a lovely layering outfit. Also, I folded the sleeve up over the fluffy knit to show it off more.

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

1 comment: