Casual Cream

Sunday 12 October 2014






































Top - Topshop
Mom jeans - Topshop
Bralet - Missguided 

This has to be the most casual outfit I would ever wear! Other then the days where I simply don't care about my dress and just shove on what I'd call below basic. Right now its a vest top, leggings, a knit dress/top and a long thick jacket. Theres is nothing special there.

Guess where I found this top? On DEPOP! it was originally £35 and was still online on Topshop when I brought it for only £15! its so beautiful in its detail. Unfortunately see through but the Missguided bralet sorts that out :) What I love most about thin collared blouses are the collars! perfect for layering in the summer and winter as it doesn't feel like you have anything on underneath anyway and your just using the collar as a detail.

These mom jeans are their old ones. Definitely need to invest in a new pair to be honest as although these are meant to be high-waisted and on my friend they are, on my they don't look like they are high-waisted! My hips are quite high up to be fair but I would love a pair of ripped moms! Oo la la!

Tilly,
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment