Cutesy Checks

Thursday 13 November 2014






Shirt - Topshop
Pinafore - Primark (old)
Shoes - Primark
Frilly Socks - Topshop
Hat - Primark (new)

Here is one of the many ways to wear this check shirt. I have made a video which should be up on my channel : www.youtube.com/cravingclothes latest of monday (hopefully). I will also be doing some written blog, only a few in comparison to the many looks on the video. The shirt is just so perfect for my wardrobe as I think I said when I first posted about this shirt.

Here is how I would wear the shirt with a black pinafore and such a cutesy frilly socks and brogues. I think it all adds up to such a cute outfit. What do you think?
I would recommend getting a black pinafore, I think its such a staple piece for any wardrobe. Or for the current season maybe try a jumpsuit? that would look just as fabulous, maybe not as cute though!

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

2 comments: