Graduation Ball

Friday 30 January 2015






































Prom Dress - Chi Chi London/Clothing via Asos
Shoes - Newlook
Jewellery - Claire's Accessories (very old)

This dress is beautiful!!! Well, it is a prom dress and I certainly wish I had it for my prom! I spent £200 on my prom dress which I really didn't like in the end but its the only one around that looked averagely good haha. This pretty dress was only £30! In sale! Absolute steal I think! Yet another dress I wish I had another occasion to wear it to. I have always loved off shoulder cut because its such a sexy exposure in a modest presentation. The off shoulder leads into a deep love heart cut where the breast are kindly padded, and I mean kindly padded! I just don't have the breasts to pull of this dress but the padding made it look so! haha score!

I got so many compliments in this dress on the night. I couldn't believe that a lot of people came in basic LBDs or even what I would class as club wear and theres me trying to go all out haha, well it only happens once and I intended to make it a fulfilment! The dress is really comfy and doesn't slip down. It isn't really tight on the arms either as I find some off shoulders can be. 

I really wanted some nude heels for this dress, they would be perfect! But my feet are very tricky so I stuck to my typical black heel for comfortable and face plant free nights haha

I finished the outfit off with my old prom jewellery, I was actually tempted to wear my tiara mwahahaha. I was going to buy the cute pearl choker that New Look current sell but then I remembered I had this jewellery and the set suited the dress perfectly. 

Thank you for the lovely feedback on my graduation post!

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Loving the shoes! I've nominated you for the Liebster award and I look forward to reading your answers that I have set you. You can see them on my new blog post

    http://lucychloemansell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/30115-ive-been-nominated-for-liebster.html

    lcm xo
    www.lucychloemansell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete