Valentines Day outfit Inspiration

Tuesday 10 February 2015




Hey guys so todays post is all about Valentines day of course. Don't worry if your not a Valentine this year, your still strong and beautiful and most of these outfits can still be worn for casual activities or going out with your girlies!

I have made a look book video for this occasion and I will be link up the items in my lookbook on here and replacing any items of clothing that are sold out with similar items. I didn't show any sexy outfits in this video, instead I opted for the elegant/smart vibes as the higher dressing standard so to speak but that certainly doesn't mean I wouldn't go with the highly sexy/seductive vibes for valentines.

As I explain in my video, the only valentines day's I have ever had include a hotel, meal, possibly cinema and cocktails! Just a sweet escape from my parting life where myself and my partner don't get out very often. So hopefully some of my outfits will help you with whatever plans you have or at least inspire you to pull something together from your wardrobe :)

1. Casual Attires (e.g. Cinema)
Outfit 1:
Stripe Crop Top - H&M (similar here or here - tip* oversize and cut to crop)
Jeans - Topshop Joni - (similar here)
Shoes - H&M (similar here)
Hat - Primark - still available in most store or here-

Outfit 2:
Cream Turtle Neck - Primark (similar here or here-)
Trousers - Topshop
Skater Shoes - Topshop
Hat - Asos (similar here)

2. Casual/Smart Attires (e.g. Meal)
Outfit 1:
Lace Off Shoulder Top - Boohoo (similar here or here-)
White With PU Insert Skirt - Primark (similar here or here-)
Shoes - Bank Fashion (similar here or here-)
Choker - UrbanOutfitters (similar here)
Outfit 2:
Grid Print Jumpsuit - DEPOP (similar here)
Scallop Edge Blazer - Primark (similar here or alternative)
Shoes - New Look (similar here)


3. Elegant/Smart Attire (e.g. Theatre, etc...)
Outfit 1:
Top - Topshop (similar here)
Culottes - Dorothy Perkins (similar here)
Heels - New Look (similar here)
Choker - Topshop (Search: Rhinestone choker)
Outfit 2:
Hat - Topshop (similar here)
Dress - Asos
Shoes - New Look (similar here)

Happy Valentines!

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment