All Tassel'd Up

Tuesday 14 April 2015




Top - Primark
Skirt - Ark Clothing
Shoes - Asos
Hat- Topshop
Bag - H&M

I have fallen so hard for tassels this year. I loved them last year but not as much as this year! I just recorded a Coachella inspired lookbook and every outfit had an item of tassel in it. 

Again, I fall in love with this top when I saw it in Primark. Crochet and tassels in one? OH MYYY MYYY MYYYYYY and only for £8! HEAVEEEENNNN. I didn't buy it at first because I found the small quite baggy and there wasn't any XS, so I waited and waited and they came back! Snatched it up and I cannot wait to wear it to death haha. Its so lightweight and comfy.

I saw this skirt on an email from Ark Clothing as a two piece set. I really wanted a tassel/fringe skirt but I couldn't find some nice ones and I had set my heart to finding a nude one but so far no luck. 20% student discount is currently going on over at Ark Clothing so I thought I would give the suede sweetheart a go and I love it so much, still really really want a nude on because the idea of black in summer puts me off but its such a lovely fit and the suede doesn't make me cringe, if you know what I mean? its very subtle and obviously fake but I love it!

The H&M bag will be featured again next week on a post. I shot a few with it on but I felt like i had too much tassel, could there be such a thing? haha After seeing the pics on my laptop, I don't care about how much tassel there is 'too much is not enough' :P

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment