Pink Crochet

Tuesday 19 May 2015



Dress - Topshop
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Primark


When I saw this dress, I just fell for it. I adore blush at the moment and the crochet and embroidery detail on is perfection! There is a massive con however! Its extremelyyyyy see through. Even with white pants I can't get away with it. There is a slip dress underneath, you should be able to see a round neck line within the dress but even that isn't sufficient enough to make up the cover. As you can see in some pictures, my dark pants. I forgot to change them haha my bad! Anyway! I have found that I can just get away with wearing some light grey jersey shorts I bought form primark a while back. They don't seem as noticeable as black or white. Nude would probably be best but I have never seen some nude jersey shorts. 

Tassels/fringing is one of my favourite trends this season and I knew I had to get my hands on a tassel bag somewhere! At first I thought I would go with the typical black so that it will suit everything, however I do not like black for summer, it just doesn't seem right! Summer is meant to be colourful and bright, not monochrome. in my opinion that is. I was looking around H&M and I found this little sweetheart, perfect for my because its a nude/blush colour! highly suitable for my current desires :D
I toyed with the idea of having a cream version but it was bigger and didn't look as nice when I went up to the mirror. I think it was £20 and fits a fair bit in, just need to downsize my drinking bottle.

I can't wait until I go until floral garland mode because this dress will look sublime with flowers in my hairrrrrr. 

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment