Blush Beauty

Tuesday 2 June 2015



Playsuit - Topshop
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Shop Dixi

I fell in love with this playsuit on sight. The next test was the fitting and it was fabulous! The final test, price and I mean OUCH! It was £50! Beyond my budget so I waited until payday so I could get it on uniform at Topshop however they had all sold out by then WAAAHHHHHHH. Luckily, someone was selling it on DEPOP for £30, a better price definitely! I quickly snapped it up and was very pleased with the quality when it came. You can dress this piece up or down and its my favourite confidence piece for a night out, especially with my favourite ASOS shoes! The size 6 was a better fit on the bust however the elastic band was too tight on my waist so I went for an 8 instead and it does sometimes reveal the ladies but if I tie the d-ring hard and properly (took my ages to figure it out hahaha) then the ladies don't pop out as much. This item is sold out but they have released a very similar one, just without the d-ring tie.

I have had the necklace for, hmm, maybe a year. Its the most expensive piece of jewellery I have ever bought at £38 but it was sooooooo worth. There were hundreds of similar necklaces but I just loved this design. WORTH IT!

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment