Primark Maxi Dress

Tuesday 14 July 2015



Dress - Primark
Hat - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Primark

Well can you believe these dress is from Primark!!!!?? I know right! I was lucky to find this one. In Derby on saturday (not usually there on a saturday) me and the Mr. were killing time and decided to venture into Primark as it was the closet shop we liked near our bus stop. Coming down the escalator from the mens I spotted something that looked long and had some really nice embroidery on the chest. I quickly ran over "Babe we don't have time for this!!" said my partner. I couldn't believe it was a maxi dress! So gorgeous too and at only £15. How could anyone said no?

I knew this would sell like a house on fire and wouldn't be here the following day, so I snapped up and 8 and ran off to the bus (after paying of course haha). The chest fit really nicely but the waist was a little too tight for comfort so I went back a few days later for a 10 and of course, they sold out of the dress instantly. I came back a week later and found a 10 hiding behind some other maxi's, score! Except the bust is quite loose now. Oh well, can't have everything aye. I'm, I think, 5'2-5'3ft and this dress is perfect, it only just lifts off the floor so it won't turn completely black haha and with the chunky sole sandals I wore, it will be all graveyyyy.


If you follow my blog you will know that I wear my Topshop blush hat to death and its certainly getting its wear. I know soon enough it would need replacing, so when I saw this blush hat I snapped it up too! (they sold out as quick as the dress!) I have to say that I do prefer the Topshop one because its really lightweight and floppy where as the Primark hat is thicker and structured, but its still lobely jubbly, really love the bow detail on Primark hats too.

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment