Crochet & Blush

Thursday 16 July 2015



Bralet - Primark
Shorts - Vero Moda
Necklace - New Look
Flower crown - Primark
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Primark

This outfit was a no brainer for my favourite summer OOTD. My favourite nude shorts and a totally cute crochet bralet paired with a aztec necklace, fringing and flowers too!

I have had these shorts for 2 months now and yes they have creased of course, they sit outside the pockets of my wardrobe because I know how easy it is to get things creased in there. They are awaiting a wash right now and hopefully the ironing won't be hard, hopefully!!!

When I wore this bralet to work I got so many compliments. I don't think its a particularly flattering bralet on me seeing as you can see my bra and it dips heavily at the back too but I don't care. I don't like it without my bra. Overall I just love it too much to care whats cracking off with it. Oh yes, the back tie snapped off the other day ( I do tie it really tight to be fair) so it wasn't a surprise and luckily as its only crochet I just tied it back together haha. its all gooooood. How can I complain over £5?

I love the festival vibes springing from this outfit from the hair garland, tassels and crochet. The fact that I have managed to manipulate the colour palette into nudes/neutrals for summer makes me twice as happy as I find most festival relatable products to either be too bright or too dark such as just black black black. Its summer!! its meant to be colourful and my colours its definitely blush/nude :D

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment