Laura Ralph Two Piece

Friday 18 April 2014



























There have been so many Laura Ralph two piece designs I have been crushing on for a good year running up to two! They sell out so quick and they are one offs, so heartbreaking! Laura has been uploading materials for the past months and you get to choose one and then choose whether or not you want a shorts set or trousers set. They price around £25 plus postage. You have to be quick on your feet though!

I managed to purchase this floral two piece which is lovely for spring/summer. I got the 10-12 size, the top fit great but the shorts I feel are a little tight on my waist, if I were them all day I get lines on my tummy where the elastic on the waist as pushed on me. I have to be quite careful as I bloat really easy and pressure on my tummy doesn't help, some days are better then other when wearing this basically.

Heres her website: Laura Ralph Designs

Laura also supplies a shop called The Little Dear with size 6-8 two pieces at the same price. I think they
sell out quicker then the ones on her Facebook page.
Two pieces are a hot little outfit this year. They became popular last year however high street and online stores didn't anticipate for such a trend. Now they are fully aware and two pieces are spreading like wild fire!
The fabrics are, as she describes also, "original and found" you certainly will not find her unique prints in any high street stores.

Follow her on her Facebook page, Laura Ralph and I would suggest when you like her page to also hover over the like button and press 'get notifications' that way you will know when things are in and can be quick on your feet to get the print you desire :) Enjoy :)

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment