Lusting for Lemon

Wednesday 9 April 2014



2 years ago I came across some beautiful lemon high waisted shorts from a fashion photography image. Ever since then I have been searching and searching for the perfect yellow, pastel, tone! 
Pastels are smoking right now and most of the high street stores clearly don't know what a lemon colour is! I have looked at a fair few and they are mostly neon, dark or similar to lime. Duh, lemon is a soft yellow!

American Apparel, however, seems to be right on the lemon! I have not seen these colours in person as yet but these images look promising and I can't wait to go check them out!

From the selection I picked above, prices range from £15 - £115! I am personally gutted that the lemon denim jacket is £115, there is no way I could reason my way into letting that jacket enter my wardrobe at such a price, for it only to be worn during the summer. Fingers crossed Primark or New Look pick up on it :)

Tilly, Craving Clothes oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment