Lilac Dogtooth Two Piece

Thursday 24 April 2014



































Lilac Dogtooth Two Piece - Missguided
Top - here
Skirt - here

I must say I have had so many compliments in this two piece. Its very affordable at a beautiful £24.98, £9.99 for the top and £14.99 for the skirt! Its a comfortable, and not tacky, scuba material with spaghetti strap top and elasticated skirt waist. I struggle with things on my waist as I have said previously that can't be tight.

I chose the size 10 in the skirt and its a really comfortable fit, the elastic waist is not tight but does not slip :) I got the size 8 in the top because I liked how tight it was but so comfortable too. However the spaghetti straps dig into me and actually leaves marks, I don't feel them until I take it off. Should have gone with the 10 but I wasn't happy with the fit.

Missguided have this in baby blue and pink. They also have many dogtooth dresses and other two pieces including a lemon set that I adore but I doubt the skirt would fit my figure.

p.s. blogger seems to be ehancing or desaturating my images? any ideas anyone?

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment