Mint Distress

Wednesday 30 April 2014




Mint cami - Topshop, Distressed white mom jeans - Boohoo, Necklace - Primark 

Sorry all these items are now out of stock guys! Check ebay though its always the way when things run out.

I had been eyeing up these mom jeans for a few weeks when they hit the bloggers on my instagram, seeing the fit is what caught me as mom jeans are baggy and i always like it to be tight around the bum so its doesn't look flat!
If these trousers are in stock or you find them on ebay size up! Im a size 12 and they are quite tight on my was it and legs. When I sit down the distress detailing dig into my legs. But i do love these trousers they are still comfy despite those cons

The mint cami is perfect for the pastels trend. I think I got this last year though. It feels like silk and its really light weight. I sized down in this too from a 10 to a 8 because its oversized and floaty and because of its light weight design the top can fall down on the front! If you have the size up that is.


Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment