Polka Dots of Lilac

Wednesday 2 April 2014


This is outfit number one of my March Look Book. 5 outfits I wore last month. I post weekly on this blog so they will be outfits of the days. If you want to see the full Look Book for March now you can find them on my Youtube Channel next week and I will link it (here) when its uploaded.


 





This is outfit number one of my March Look Book. 5 outfits I wore last month. I post weekly on this blog so they will be outfits of the days. If you want to see the full Look Book for March now you can find them on my Youtube Channel next week and I will link it (here) when its uploaded.

I am always one to be bright and colourful. Pastels have always been my style but they used to be hard to get hold of until they came into trend this year. So excited to fill my wardrobe with pastels!

This Primark shirt is super soft at only £10, it makes me feel a little like a Dalmatian but I am craving the polka dot print and it'll be a hot print for summer. The Boohoo lilac boxy pleated skirt is perfect for my taste in style. I am not fond of flat skirts, I like them to have some detail and pleats are the best! The skirt is £12 such a barging!  Its elasticated at the waist but doesn't feel tight at all. I am all for comfort when it comes to my tummy as I bloat really easily and brings great discomfort. The bow clip is a beautiful £0.99 and they have loads of colours! If you buy 10 you save on postage too :) I have two of each colour I buy because when I turn to hair plaits I want the bow on both sides or it would look odd on one. Overall the outfit is an affordable £23 whack on a pair of essential leggings or thick tights for the colder days and you've bagged yourself a lively outfit.

P.s. I really should iron both of these items haha!

Tilly, Cravings Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment