Summer Look Book: Trend 1: Pastels

Wednesday 7 May 2014






























Outfit from Newlook - Top, Skirt, Sandals, Belt
White Frilly Socks - Topshop
Glasses (old)

The next few post will be from the summer look book I have made for my university project so I hope you all enjoy :)

So so soooo happy the Pastel trend has come in this year! Pastels have always been my colour palette for personal taste but I couldn't never get hold of them or it was rare too! Now they are everywhere and my wardrobe is stocking up!

This outfit is mainly Newlook. The skirt is my personal favourite as pastel blue is my favourite colour! the pleat is really well made but quite organised, I am not sure if I would prefer the pleat to be messy but then again thats just picky! Pastel pink is the staple colour for all the pastel outfits you could ever own simply because it matches up with all the pastels nicely. I love this pastel summer look! and I cannot wait for the rain to clear up to whack this adorable jelly shoes out! I had to size up in these. I am usually a size 5-6 but i bought 7 simply because my toes felt a little squished and my little toe kept catching the slit at the front of the shoe.

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

1 comment:


  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then plus size floral dresses shows the neat and pure of a girl."http://www.rosegal.com/plus-size-floral-dresses/shop/"

    ReplyDelete