Summer Look Book: Trend 2: Monochrome

Saturday 10 May 2014























































Top & Skort - Topshop
Neckalce - ShopDixi
Shoes - Newlook (old)
Glasses - Primark (old)

Im not going to lie, I spent a good hour in Topshop trying on every monochrome outfit that came to mind when walking past! I already owned this top as its not in my local store and I bought something to go with the short but ended up with my beautiful flower detail top! Its so perfect for summer. I love my white roll sleeve crop form Topshop last year and this top just ups its game. The skort is really comfy and fits over my belly button which I love as some of the skorts I have don't and its quite irritating.

I am totally in love with this necklace! its a bit pricey for what I would pay for a necklace but its so worth it! Its the perfect statement piece for all my outfits. It actually makes all my other statements necklaces look like minimal pieces. I do have to note that it makes a lot of noise when you walk, one man band in the making.

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with mint green short dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete