Summer Look Book: Trend 3: Festival

Sunday 11 May 2014
























































Kimono - Bank Fashion
Short - Bankfashion/Kiss the Sky
Top - Topshop
Feather head band - Regal Rose
Shoes - Primark

I have never dressed for a festival, well because I have never been to one and I don't know if I ever will to be honest. It seems quite a scary event but its something I feel you should at least experience once!

I have been looking for the perfect kimono since last year but I found most of them too be a statement jacket, meaning, its overpowering to the outfit and the jacket is the main piece, meaning that I would have had to dress down in order for no clashing or too much of an outfit. Then I found this one and I think its perfect! Its sheer with flower details on it and its cream making it a neutral colour for all outfits which the subtle detail making it stand out as an individual piece of the outfit but at the same time blending with the rest

Feather head bands are completely NOW for festival. Last year was the floral head garlands, which are still current but they have a best friend now and why not where both? I can see that happening somewhere.


Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment