Summer Look Book: Trend 4: Sports Luxe

Monday 12 May 2014






































Faux Leather Top & Trousers - Missguided
Necklace - RocknRose
Shoes - Topshop


I am really loving the Sport Luxe trend right now! its mainly within the monochrome colour palette but thats what gives it its boyish elegance. I already have a white faux top from Missguided but this one is perfect for summer! I cannot wait to style it with some pastel pleated skirts. The top and trousers are from Missguided Nicole Scherzwinger collection and this outfit is a total style steal from blogger Amy @ The Little Magpie. Massive girl crush! I had been eyeing up these trouser for a while but I didn't know what to wear with them and Amy just nailed it as usual!

The trousers are really comfortable but make a fair bit of noise when you walk! I was trying to sneak out of the bed room in the morning for university without waking my boyfriend, it was quite difficult! 
I also think they are a little long. I have the size 10 and I have folded the legs inside at the bottom so that it is shorter, especially for wearing low shoes.

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment