Summer Look Book: Trend 5: Floral Explosion

Thursday 15 May 2014



















I'm afraid this dress has sold out guys sorry! The shoes are from Primark and the glasses are old from Missguided but I have still seen this style and colour in a lot of other fashion retailers.
The dress is a smock, yellow, daisy print dress and such a perfect piece for the summer! I have been told I don't suit it because my hair is blonde, matching the yellow (ish) but I don't care I love it.

I am not fond of smock dresses as I feel like its a pregnant dress and really doesn't suit my shape, well it cancels it out completely but just doesn't work for me. So, I added the thin black belt above and pulled the dress over to create the layered look, almost like an overlapping two piece, and I have had a lot of compliment in it, haha yay!

Although you can't buy this dress anymore (also check ebay perhaps) I hope you can take this smock dress styling tip away with you!

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment