TREND: Tropical - Outfit 3

Wednesday 16 July 2014





Bralet - Topshop
Midi Skirt - Primark
Choker - Druzy Dreams
Flatforms - Topshop

My final outfit for the tropical trend inspiration. Personally, I am not sure and I would preferably go with the pink distressed primark shorts for this. I recently came across that idea whilst packing for my jollies :) I think its certainly a different outfit this one, not one everyone could pull off & I hope I am! Despite so I love everything in this outfit, my favourite - as I have a thing for chokers - is the pineapple choker!! so cute and on point! I really like the PU detail this pleated prim ark midi skirt has. This is part of a two piece if you can still find it in store but the jackets neck cut was just not for me.

If you haven't noticed, the bralets pattern is different on EVERY bralet. I genuinely took a good 10 of this bralet into the changing room haha. I wanted one with more pink then green as its a cute pastel pink! The shoes I think are the ugly to die for birkenstock dupes, they are supper comfy though as they have moulded insoles! Brilliant investment for my feet

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment