Portion of Pastel

Monday 11 August 2014







Bralet - Missguided
Trousers - River Island (sold out) Similar here
Necklace - Shopdixi
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Ebay

I have a particular take on the colouring of pastel and I always argue the fashion retailers just don't know what pastel blue is!!! Its usually really light or dark or musky but these are close enough to perfect! And high waist!?! Ohh happy daysssssss. They are a really comfy fit and come with a matching pastel blue belt too, so cool! The high waist is just fabulous because more then often high waist struggles to get over and stay over the belly button, this has no problem at all, I honestly wish all trousers were made like this, its perfection I'm so pleased I came across it.

The bralet is another one of my favourites. I currently own this one, pink, blue and black and they are the perfect staple piece for my wardrobe especially if I want to wear fishnet! It so simplistic but yet so flattering. As you can see I wear mine with a bra which means the line on the bralet which would support my breasts is now across them, but I don't care, I don't have the bust to go without a bra but with the bra, the bralet 'umphs' it up!

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment