Tassels of White

Friday 15 August 2014







Bralet - Missguided
Culottes - Dorothy Perkins
Tassel Kimono - Bank Fashion (sold out) Similar here

Feeling like some kind of white devil vs angel, I also feel rather pure and in some way kind of feel like one of those old people who retire in LA or something, in this outfit! But still I love white out. But don't be fooled by this outfit, all of it is actually cream! the sun is just making it look white, I personally don't care, it all looks awesome together whatever the colour. This outfit is certainly a comfy fit with a little festival sass, but I certainly wouldn't wear it for the festival, not in that mud!

All of these items have been featured on my blog before, but I don't work in the way where I show you new things, the current things etc.. I show you my style as if I was using it for my own memory bank of outfits and hope it can inspire you along the way!

Tilly, Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment