Ribbed in White

Thursday 6 November 2014







Ribbed bodycon dress - Missguided 
Blazer - Newlook (old)
Fluffy bag - DEPOP Acc: Kyliejanee
Shoes - La Moda


Guess where I got this dress from.. DEPOP of course. I think I have an obsession. There isn't day where I'm not looking for bargain on there haha. This dress is still available on Missguided. I have been keeping my eye out for a sleeveless ribbed dress but I have only seen Topshop do a khaki one. So I settled for this, its only difference is it has sleeve of course, short sleeves. This dress is a size 12 so I would recommend going a size up as I am a size 10 and this is tight on me! I love anything ribbed at the moment, ribbed and turtle neck is huge craving!

I was going to team this dress up with a leather studded jacket for a outfit of the night kind of look but the images looked really poor in comparison to having this loose silk-like blazer which is more of a day time look.

And finally to set it all on fire this amazing fluffy bag which was only £10!!!! so crazy! I might have to buy all the colours hehe. You can request for a silver or gold chain and she makes black, blue, pink, lilac, white of course and I think there is more but I'm not sure. I am a little worried about the fastening as it is a magnetic clip and it kind of feels like, when you open it, that the fastens are being pulled off the bag. I am also worried that chain will snap off when I put things in, perhaps me just being paranoid, but my bags are usually heavy so... we'll see!

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

1 comment: