Checks and Culottes

Friday 28 November 2014



Topshop - Check Shirt
Culottes - Dorothy Perkins
Hat - Primark
Boots - Public Desire

Hello all I hope you're well on this black friday! I am totally fried as I work in retail, its not a fun game and only 4 hours has fired my brain. Its rather hard to think!

I'm sure you are sick of seeing this shirt on my blog now haha I hope not! This is the last one I will be posting and also the last outfit post with me in it until after xmas. I just feel like I need a break and as I haven't accumulated clothes over the past 2 paydays my wardrobe is not at all inspiring me.
I will still be posting outfits but they won't be styled on me, instead simply on the ground and mostly posting on my Instagram too.

I post my ways to wear this check shirt video on my channel, here is the link if you would like to give it a watch. There is more then 8 ways to style it in the 5 minute video but mainly 8 different outfits, somethings are simply add on suggestions

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLaZXOLX_M

This is one of my favourites of the styles. I love them all but I think this is so chic! Black culottes may look even better but I quite like how light and bright (so to speak) the outfit is :)

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment