Khaki and Faux Fur

Tuesday 25 November 2014





































Turtle neck - Missguided
Khaki trousers - Missguided
Faux fur scarf - Bank Fashion
Fedora - Primark

This turtle neck is the best pale pink/pastel colour and its ribbed too! But its heartbreaking to know its rather see through and its very short of a crop! Sorry its quite pale here, its certainly not so light, that is just my lighting fading it out. I think these shots were taken around 4pm, after my school pick up, so it was getting dark and overexposure was needed!

Love the khaki tailored trousers. They are pleated at the top and wrap over your lady bits like a skirt does haha. These trousers are really comfy as well. I bought a size 10 (usually I'm a 10-12) but I had to send them back and I'm awaiting the size 12. They were just that little bit too tight around the waist and garden.

I threw in some essential faux fur from bank fashion just to add a bold kind of texture in comparison to the ribbing on the top. I'm not so sure on the mix of colours though? What do you think? I think its a fairly subtle clash, just need some confidence or ignorance hehe

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

1 comment: