Unicorn Pastel Power

Thursday 8 January 2015

 


Top - Primark
1st Skirt - SheInside
2nd Skirt - Missguided (old)

HELLO ALL!
I hope you had a fabulous xmas and new year!
I am back to blogging now, literally lost it out of my routine however so bare with me! I will be blogging every Tuesday and Thursday (roughly) and I honestly can't wait to get back into it.

Anywho, starting the blogging year with this post about the cutest, softest top I have ever laid eyes/hands on! I am a lover of the unicorns and pastels and when I saw this on Primarks instagram I had to have it! I thought at first it was a pj top buts its actually a womens top, a general everyday wear top... At first I wasn't going to wear it out, just let it be jammies however I saw a post by the lovely Amelia Breading (blog here) wearing the same skirt above (white) and it just inspired me to give it a whirl :) I quite like the top with the white skirt, however I LOVE IT in my pastel pink pleated skirt. I think its such a girly and childish outfit. We all have those days don't we? Where we don't want to dress up like adults and dress like a little unicorn lover kid. I am definitely one for the whole big kid story.

This super soft jumper was only £14 (I did get this before xmas so I don't know If its still there I'm afraid) and on the back in writing it states 'Lucky Star'. I did have an image but I think I accidentally deleted it, however you can see it and the outfit in full motion on my Youtube in my Primark Lookbook (video here)

Look forward to the new year of blogging and I am certainly taking Topshop's staff discount to my advantage!

Happy new year guys!

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment