Monochrome Feathers

Thursday 19 February 2015








Top - Topshop
Culottes - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Asos
Hat - Primark

Had my eye on this top before christmas and I was waiting for my christmas presents (money) so I can get my hands on it. After I received the item it was a bit of an umm and arrr situation because the fluff emphasised my hips which is the widest part of my body and kind of made it looked out of balance but I love the feathers! I did the boyfriend test, you know, I asked my boyfriend opinion. Well, he hated it, just because of the feather apparently not the shape. 

So I went to return this and some burgundy culottes that I bought in the bigger size and my fellow Topshop colleges (is that how you spell it?) informed me that the top had gone into sale and is now £13. So I umm'd and arrr'd a bit more and gave in! after all thats not a lot for the love of the feathers and I am so happy with it. I absolutely love the outfit and the feather provide an individual twist, after all when do you see people wearing feathers?

To top the outfit off I wore these amazing shoes from Asos that everyoneeee wants their hands on! They were sold out when I went after them but was usual I did my trick by watching them everyday on my phone and they came back in my size so I snapped them up! They are so damn sexy and comfy at the same time! Perfection!

Tilly,
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment