70s Polkadots

Tuesday 24 March 2015








Skirt - Urban Outfitters sale
Shoes - Primark (recent)

Feeling like I am stuck for wardrobe inspiration again when I open the doors. There is barely anything in there that I actually like but I can't get rid of it because I don't have anything to replace it with... I am slowly sorting out taking the pics of items and putting them on DEPOP or Ebay but after spending 3hours and only shooting tops, skirts and a small pile of playsuits, I no longer have time for the rest! (knitwear, coats, jackets, shorts, trousers, crop tops) there is just so much and I still have to find time to upload them. BAH

Any-who, I still love this skirt and I have had so many compliments. I am currently swooning over the Topshop brown suede button front skirt but its a ridiculous £75. WHAT TEENAGER/YOUNG ADULT CAN AFFORD THAT, WHATTTTT.  Now thats shit is cray'
I teamed this skirt up with some polka dots this time, quite a cute monochrome outfit. Still doesn't 100% feel like me though, I mean I am so confused about who 'me' is. All I know is that my dress sense definitely has a split personality, what it is however, I have no idea!! Well this is turning into quite a confession-like blog post haha.

These shoes are sooooooo cute! they are made of faux leather and certainly do hurt your feet. The first day I wore them I had to wear two medium plasters and one big one on top haha but I knew what to expect when I bought these from primark for a sweet £14. You can just tell by the hard back that the shoes isn't going to be fun breaking in, but I honestly don't care, they are so cute! No pain no gain :P

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment