Casual Hues

Thursday 19 March 2015










All from Topshop, top trousers and shoes from current season, hat from last year.

I have to admit this outfit is almost exactly like my OOTD for London Fashion Week, well, I did only just change the shirt and the hat colour but it creates a really hue-formed light weight casual look.
I kind of feel like the old ladies from the film 'In Her Shoes' the ones in California? If i'm right here.. the film with Cameron Diaz in and she goes to see and stay with her long lost Grandma who wears floaty outfits like this haha. Anyway, I don't care if it has OAP vibes, its so darn comfy and breezy which will be perfect for summer cover up. 

The top is a 'raw edge' cut, basically, the bottom edge of the shirt look like some has gone alone it with scissors except the edge doesn't untangle, its still very much secure :) 
I really love these trousers, the tailored approach is what draws me in. I wish I could have a whole wardrobe of high waist smart trousers like these!

These shoes have finally stopped hurting my feet. I think I mentioned that the first time I wore these I receive a very harsh blister! I ended up having to put two medium plasters over it with a big plaster on top just to stop the pressuring/rubbing, but its all fabulous now.

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment