Black Lace

Thursday 5 March 2015





Top - Topshop
Faux Leather Skirt - Love Clothing
Boots - Topshop
Hat - Primark

Yayy!! I got my hands on the black version of my forest green lace top in a previous post. I did (unfortunately) buy both of these items during Xmas/Jan and it has certainly taken me a while to get around to blogging them! I love little piece like this. There are a lot of lacey kind of crochet hems and sleeves going around the high street at the moment but nothing as pretty as this in my opinion.

I got my paws on this bargain skirt whilst looking around Love Clothing (and a few other things for summer). I think it was either £4 or £5 which is just fabulous! I love white faux leather but I always seem to ruin it before getting any wear out of it (Le cry) Anything that rubs on it seems to mark really easy with white faux leather, even when it safely in my wardrobe. To be honest though, I have worn this out and I was really worried about my black bag rubbing on it but it made it through the day just fine. My other faux leather piece are from Missguided... so maybe its just their pieces.. I dunno but we'll see as time goes by! The skirt is really comfy and doesn't make me hot (as most faux leather does for me) as its quite a floaty piece, sometimes the waist line my get a little steamy but thats it.

Finally the chic'ist shoes I have ever bought, really comfy despite the pointy toe, which doesn't effect me at all and it usually would. They don't feel as flat as they are which is great for the comfort perspective. They were £69 which is pricey but I would say well worth it with being real leather too! I think I posted about these before actually? Well heres some more inside details to read :)

Tilly
Craving Clothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment