Inverted stripes?

Thursday 12 March 2015








































Top - H&M (similar currently in Primark or Tosphop)
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Asos
Hat - Topshop

Ooo I adore this summer stripy outfit! Its just one of those outfits that makes me feel great, makes me feel confident! A lovely bodycon bottom half and a floaty overlay top both in opposite stripes. My kind ting :P haha I was going to wear my usual black fedora but I felt that this big floppy hat gave the outfit more of a balance in its UMPHH power, so to speak, and adds to the summer vibes :) The lace up flatforms also give the outfit that kind of BOOOM SHAKE SHAKE THE ROOM power haha, sexy and comfort in one is all about this outfit.

Funny really, I don't know what quit to write... usually with cons I could talk for days buts I have nothing bad to say about this attire, its all absolutely fabulous and I am so pleased I discovered it! Blogging days give me chance to explore my own wardrobe, otherwise I would just never bother. I would be lazy and sit on the sofa watching Disney films haha best way to spend your day off though!!

Tilly
CravingClothes xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment